• Twenty-four contemporary rooms accommodating
up to 32 guests per week. Sixteen single and eight
double rooms, each with private baths, TempurPedic
beds, free Wifi, and mountain views.
• Apres-ski at the legendary Tsaina Bar. Enjoy local
microbrews, distilled spirits, an extensive wine list,
and stories old and new.
• Fantastic breakfast buffets to start your day,
hearty lunches to-go, and exquisite dinners from
a locally sourced menu, featuring fresh Alaskan
seafood and quality meats and game.
• A gear room with boot dryers and storage space.
• Comfy seating areas with fireplaces.
• A fitness room to help burn off excess energy,
and massage and yoga to help you relax.
• Guest laundry.
“We were extremely impressed with the caliber of your
organization, on both the skiing and lodging sides.”
Lodge offers unparalleled amenities,
from the VHSG heli-pad.THE TSAINA LODGE www.valdezheliskiguides.com