TO START YOUR VALDEZ HELI-SKI GUIDES ADVENTURE,
fly into the
Anchorage International Airport,
serviced by daily flights from several major U.S. cities.
THREE ROUTES TO VALDEZ
offers 35-minute shuttle flights from Anchorage to Valdez.
• A VHSG representative will meet you at the Valdez airport for transport to
the Tsaina Lodge. (VHSG will also shuttle you to the Valdez airport at the
end of your ski adventure.)
• Private charter flights are also available to and from Valdez. Contact VHSG
for more information.
• Rent a car at the Anchorage Airport (all major rental car companies available).
• Take the Glenn and Richardson highways for the stunning five-hour drive
around the north side of the Chugach Mountains.FERRY
• From mid- to late-April, board theAlaska State ferry
40 miles south of
Anchorage for a four-hour sailing across Prince William Sound.
But no matter how you get here,
you need to be in Valdez by 6 p.m. or at the Tsaina Lodge
by 6:30 p.m. on the first day of your itinerary
so you can attend our evening orientation with
drinks and appetizers at the Tsaina Bar.www.valdezheliskiguides.com